- About MBL
- For Contributors
- that the work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract of as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that its publication has been approved by all coauthors, of any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to the automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher;
- that the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders; and - that written permission of the copyright holder is obtained by the authors for material used from other copyrighted sources.
All articles published in this journal are protected by copyright, which covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article (e.g. as offprints), as well as all translation rights. No material published in this journal may be reproduced photographically or stored on microfilm, in electronic data bases, video disks, etc. without first obtaining written permission from the publisher.
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trade- marks, in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
While the advice and information in this journal is believed to be true and accurate at the date of it going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to material contained herein. The KMB publishes advertisements in this journal in reliance upon the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all legal requirements relating to the marketing and sales of products or services advertised. The KMB and the editor-in-chief are not responsible for claims made in the advertisements published in the journal. The appearance of advertisements in this publication does not constitute endorsement, implied or intended, of the product advertised or the claims made for it by the advertiser.
Authorization to photocopy articles for internal or personal use is granted provided that the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, U.S.A. (Tel: 1-508-750 8400), stating the ISSN 1598-642X, the volume and issue, and the first and last page numbers of each article copied. The authorization does not include copying for general distribution, promotion, new works, or resale. In these cases, specific written permission must first be obtained from the publisher.
Kyung Suk ChoMicrobiol. Biotechnol. Lett. 2020;48: 399-421 https://doi.org/10.48022/mbl.2008.08015
Chakradhar Dasagrandhi, Anup Pandith and Khalid ImranMicrobiol. Biotechnol. Lett. 2020;48: 429-438 https://doi.org/10.48022/mbl.2002.02006